Wednesday, January 9, 2013

About Me

Hi, my name is Jessica Adams, and I am currently a junior studying Accounting and Technology Management through Indiana University's Kelley School of Business.  I am from Dublin, Indiana, which is a small town about an hour outside of Indianapolis.  Outside of school I have been interning for the past two summers and winters in the accounting department for a company called Belden, which is a global company that produces and distributes cable as well as fiber optics technologies.  I am very excited to be able to take this class. While I may not have any ties to Jerusalem, I always welcome the opportunity to expand my horizons and learn about a different culture. I look forward to working with all of you throughout the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment