Monday, January 14, 2013

In-Class Recap

During class, we discussed different topics that we could use for our final project.  It was enlightening to hear about all of the different ideas that were talked about.  It was helpful to hear everyone's thoughts, because many of you have much more knowledge on Jerusalem than I do, and I learned a lot just by hearing everyone's ideas.  I think that overall, everyone had great contributions to this discussion and we have some great ideas evolving for our projects.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, I completely agree. Each person had unique topics they were passionate about. Similar to you, coming into this course I have very little exposure to Jerusalem's society, culture, and history. However, I hope people like us will be able to "live" vicariously through those who are more informed about topics pertaining to Jerusalem.

    Once we are placed in our project groups I believe our knowledge and understanding of Jerusalem will only improve. Each person has something distinct to bring to the table, which will only bring us (students) closer to the 'Living Jerusalem' experience.

    ReplyDelete